|Ganwyd||3 Chwefror 1821 |
|Bu farw||31 Mai 1910 |
|Dinasyddiaeth||Unol Daleithiau America, Teyrnas Unedig Prydain Fawr ac Iwerddon|
|Galwedigaeth||meddyg, awdur erthyglau meddygol, awdur ysgrifau, ffeminist, gweithredydd dros hawliau dynol|
|Gwobr/au||'Hall of Fame' Cendlaethol Menywod, Oriel yr Anfarwolion Ohio|
- 1849 The Causes and Treatment of Typhus, or Shipfever (thesis)
- 1852 The Laws of Life with Special Reference to the Physical Education of Girls (brochure, compilation of lecture series) pub. by George Putnam
- 1856 An appeal in behalf of the medical education of women
- 1860 Medicine as a Profession for Women (lecture published by the trustees of the New York Infirmary for Women)
- 1864 Address on the Medical Education of Women
- 1878 Counsel to Parents on the Moral Education of their Children in Relation to Sex (eight editions, republished as The Moral Education of the Young in Relation to Sex)
- 1881 "Medicine and Morality" (published in Modern Review)
- 1887 Purchase of Women: the Great Economic Blunder
- 1871 The Religion of Health (compilation of lecture series, three editions)
- 1883 Wrong and Right Methods of Dealing with Social Evil, as shown by English Parliamentary Evidence
- 1888 On the Decay of Municipal Representative Government – A Chapter of Personal Experience (Moral Reform League)
- 1890 The Influence of Women in the Profession of Medicine
- 1891 Erroneous Method in Medical Education etc. (Women's Printing Society)
- 1892 Why Hygienic Congresses Fail
- 1895 Pioneer Work in Opening the Medical Profession to Women – Autobiographical Sketches (Longmans, reprinted New York: Schocken Books, 1977)
- 1898 Scientific Method in Biology
- 1902 Essays in Medical Sociology, 2 gyfrol (Ernest Bell)
- Collins, Stacy B.; Haydock, Robert; Blackwell, Elizabeth; Blackwell, Emily; Zakrzewska, Maria E. An appeal in behalf of the medical education of women. New York: New York Infirmary for Women.
- Blackwell, Elizabeth; Blackwell, Emily (1864). Address on the Medical Education of Women. New York: Baptist & Taylor. LCCN e12000210. OCLC 609514383.
- Blackwell, Elizabeth (1883). Wrong and right methods of dealing with social evil, as shown by English parliamentary evidence. New York: A. Brentano. LCCN 76378843.
- Blackwell, Elizabeth (1890). The influence of women in the profession of medicine. Baltimore: Unknown.