Bril. Shwrs fory! Llywelyn2000 (sgwrs) 17:02, 22 Tachwedd 2014 (UTC) Dal dy ddwr! Mae angen gwiro rhain - mae'r enwau Cymraeg wedi llithro yn y gronfa ddata. Wnei di wiro rhain gynta? Llywelyn2000 (sgwrs) 18:45, 23 Tachwedd 2014 (UTC)
Diolch am eich erthyglau ar blanhigion; rydym yn eu gwerthfawrogi'n fawr. Mae gennym bellach ddau erthygl gwahanol â theitlau tebyg iawn: Llysiau`r angel (a grewyd gennych chi, a sydd am angelica sylvestris) a Llysiau'r angel (am y genws angelica). Ydy hi'n gywir i ddefnyddio'r un enw i gyfeirio at y genws a'r rhywogaeth? Os felly, efallai dylid gwahaniaethu rhwng y ddau drwy alw un erthygl yn Llysiau'r angel (genws) a'r llall yn Llysiau'r angel (rhywogaeth), a gwneud Llysiau'r angel yn dudalen gwahaniaethu. Ham (sgwrs) 11:38, 9 Rhagfyr 2014 (UTC)
Drosodd i ti!Golygu
Os wyt ti'n cynnwys yr iw (pan nad yw erthygl yn bodoli) wneith y byd ddim gorffen! Dydy hyn ddim yn ychwanegu problem, a gall gysgu'n dawel yno nes y daw ei awr! Llywelyn2000 (sgwrs) 12:44, 21 Ionawr 2015 (UTC)
Translating the interface in your language, we need your helpGolygu
Please register on translatewiki.net if you didn't yet and then help complete priority translations (make sure to select your language in the language selector). With a couple hours' work or less, you can make sure that nearly all visitors see the wiki interface fully translated. Nemo 14:06, 26 Ebrill 2015 (UTC)
Gloynnod - categoriauGolygu
Wedi actegoriau gweddill Cymru; yr unig un oedd yn wahanol oedd un Categori:Gloynnod byw melynfrown. Gobethio fod fy llygad yn gywir. Mi ddanfonaf y db ffwng pan caf gyfle. Llywelyn2000 (sgwrs) 19:03, 9 Awst 2015 (UTC)
- Diolch Cymrodor. Mae na dal dipyn o waith i'w wneud, ond mae'r gweision neidr i gyd bron arno. Angen creu erthyglau ar y rhai Cymreig rwan. Cell Danwydd (sgwrs) 18:18, 2 Medi 2015 (UTC)
- Sawl un o Gymru'n dal mewn coch. Sgwrs a pheint! Llywelyn2000 (sgwrs) 13:21, 5 Mawrth 2016 (UTC)
Participate in the Ibero-American Culture Challenge!Golygu
Iberocoop has launched a translating contest to improve the content in other Wikipedia related to Ibero-American Culture.
We would love to have you on board :)
Please find the contest here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Translating_Ibero_-_America/Participants_2016
Teuluoedd y PasseriformesGolygu
Pan gei di amser, fedri di greu erthyglau ar deuluoedd y Passeriformes? Gallem roi wici restr ar bob un, fel y gwyddost! Mi driai inna hefyd wedi gorffen gwiro enwau'r 9,600 o'r diawched ar WD! Dw i ar 7,802. Llywelyn2000 (sgwrs) 03:25, 17 Medi 2016 (UTC)
I've noticed some of the bird articles you're creating are linking to the wrong article titles in the English Wikipedia. For example, Llygadwyn y Penrhyn links to en:Zosterops pallida, but I think that should be en:Zosterops pallidus (which actually redirects to en:Orange River white-eye). Where is this incorrect information coming from? - dcljr (sgwrs) 02:55, 7 Hydref 2016 (UTC)
- There are several parts to this: first of all the interwiki / iw has now been replaced by Wikidata and the only way we can connect to other languages is through Wikidata. There are no bots currently available which can add the information (see Succu's page here and linking using old fashioned 'en:Article name' was our only option. Secondly, Our database matched Latin words from our list to Latin words on the corresponding English Property on Wikidata, and successfully matched around 85% of those Latin words. However 15% were different. Why? The database used by us was created by Llen Natur (and Cymdeithas Edward Llwyd) over the last 15 years, by professional ornathologists, and is up to date. The information held on the English property on Wikidata is either out of date or just not there. They will use one form, other languages (especially Catalan) are more in tune with current terms.
- Now, it's no problem to take off these cul-de-sac links, or better still, create redirects on en-wiki as many readers will be searching with the names used by us. What I do find odd, is why did you think that our information is 'incorrect', rather than ask 'if the alternative Latin name is not on en-wiki and en-wikidata, can you help us to get it right?' The database supplied by Llen Natur has an open licence, so you are more than welcome to add as redirects - or move the name page to these names.
- If you type 'Zosterops pallida' in Avibase, for example, you will find that it redirects to Zosterops pallidus / Pale White-eye. This is the case on Wikidata too; Zosterops pallidus = Pale White-eye. However English Wikipedia is different (not 'incorrect') and the alternative spelling is used. In fact on Wikidata you can see that most languages count both p. virens and p. pallidus as one species, as we do. Our database does not recognise p. pallidus. Any arguments on such matters in my view should be made by professional ornathologists and discussed on Wikispecies or the real world, and not by myself and other Wikipedians. Welsh Wicipedia, therefore, will use the standardised terms given to us rather than personal opinions.
- However, that does not mean that we rest on our laurels, and pairing or matching different terms such as pallidus / pallidia carries on. Many thanks for bringing this to our attention; I do think you have a lot of work to do on enwiki catching up with Wikidata and others. Let us know if you need any help. Llywelyn2000 (sgwrs) 05:08, 7 Hydref 2016 (UTC)
- Thanks for the detailed response. Note that I said "wrong article titles" not "wrong species names". By "incorrect information" I was referring only to the titles themselves. Simply put: if an interwiki link is created whose target does not exist, then the interwiki link is, per se, incorrect. Am I to understand that you're only adding "old fashioned" interwiki links in cases of duplicate names (where you can't just add the Welsh article to the corresponding Wikidata item because it has already been added to a different item)? If so, then I guess that explains things somewhat… but then why is it necessary to link to the English Wikipedia at all in those cases? Why not just wait for a technical fix at Wikidata? - dcljr (sgwrs) 07:44, 7 Hydref 2016 (UTC)
- He! Good question! We've been working on it for the last 5 months, but User:Succu has a waiting list. The few that are left will be done manualy. Then I'll request another bot to delete unwanted cul-de-sacs from cywiki. But you're right, Wikidata should have included all Latin variations. We'll get there eventually! Thanks! Llywelyn2000 (sgwrs) 09:20, 7 Hydref 2016 (UTC)
Newid enw teulu'r LorisidaeGolygu
Mae na swp o erthyglau yn Categori:Loridae, yn ol db Cymd Ed Llwyd. Ond mae enwiki / Wicidata'n eu gwahanu i gategoriau amrywiol; ee Category:Psittacidae. Efallai mai'r broblem ydy nad yw'r rhai Cymraeg heb eu gwahanu i is-deuluoedd? Llywelyn2000 (sgwrs) 08:31, 14 Tachwedd 2016 (UTC)
Sefydlu grwp Wicimedia CymruGolygu
Your feedback matters: Final reminder to take the global Wikimedia surveyGolygu
Cell Danwydd Ar hyn o bryd mae'r rhestr o Seintiau Cymru efo cynifer o wallau fel ei fod yn cwbl di-werth ac yn adlewyrchu yn wael ar Wikipedia fel fynnonell o wybodaeth dibenadwy. Rwy wedi llwyddo cywirio Elen ond yn methu symud i lawr y rhestr - Fedrwch chi helpu? Rwth RwthTomos1948 (sgwrs) 10:17, 25 Mai 2018 (UTC)
Dwy ddelwedd yn ol y gofynGolygu
Diolch am y DM! Dyma'r ddwy sgan o glawr y tâp: Delwedd:Clawr tap Sain o Geidwad y Gannwyll.jpeg a Delwedd:Clawr tap Sain o Geidwad y Gannwyll crop.jpeg. Un manwl a'r llall er gwybodaeth. Cofion... Llywelyn2000 (sgwrs) 18:32, 6 Ionawr 2019 (UTC)
Universal Code of ConductGolygu
Hi Cell Danwydd
I was asked by Wikimedia Foundation to promote this call for participation on the planned Universal Code of Conduct.
At times, our contributor communities and projects have suffered from a lack of guidelines that can help us together create an environment where free knowledge can be shared safely without fear.
There has been talk about the need for a global set of conduct rules in different communities over time. Recently, Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees announced a Community Culture Statement, asking for new standards to address harassment and promote inclusivity across projects. 
The universal code of conduct will be a binding minimum set of standards across all Wikimedia projects, and will apply to all of us, staff and volunteers alike, all around the globe.. It is of great importance that we all participate in expressing our opinions and thoughts about UCoC and its values. We should think about what we want it to cover or include and what it shouldn’t include, and how it may create difficulties or help our groups.
This is the time to talk about it. Before starting drafting the code of conduct, we would like to hear from you and to solicit the opinions and feedback of your colleagues.
In order for your voice to be heard, we encourage and invite you to read more about the universal code of conduct (UCoC)  and then write down your opinions or feedback on the discussion page . To reduce language barriers during the process, you are welcomed to translate the universal code of conduct english main page into your respective local language . You and your community may choose to provide your opinions/feedback using your local languages.